Reduce cholesterol by taking this juice

Cholesterol is a type of fat found in our body important for its normal functioning. Cholesterol is the structural component of the cell membranes in our body and is present in the heart, brain, liver, intestines, muscles, nerves and skin. Our body uses cholesterol to produce some hormones, such as vitamin D, testosterone, estrogen, cortisol and bile acids that help in the digestion of fats. Approximately 70% of cholesterol is produced by our own organism in the liver, while the other 30% comes from the diet.

Types
Because it is a fatty substance, cholesterol does not dissolve in the blood. Therefore to be transported through the bloodstream and reach the peripheral tissues the cholesterol needs a charger. This function is due to the lipoproteins that are produced in the liver:

HDL (Highdensity lipoprotein / high density lipoprotein) also known as “good cholesterol”
LDL (Low-density lipoprotein) also known as “bad cholesterol or bad cholesterol”
VLDL (Very low density lipoprotein) also known as the “carrier” of LDL, HDL and triglycerides
The increase in cholesterol levels is called dyslipidemia. For a long time doctors have assessed the degree of dyslipidemia through total cholesterol values, which is nothing more than the sum of blood levels of HDL, LDL, VLDL.

Juice of aloe vera, cucumber and grapefruit to reduce cholesterol
The ingredients that we combine in this natural juice offer us a lot of essential nutrients that, after being assimilated by the body, help to improve the processes that break down excess cholesterol in the blood.

Benefits of aloe vera
The healing properties of aloe vera gel have been part of alternative medicine for hundreds of years.

This plant, recognized for its antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant action, has the capacity to protect the organism, promoting the relief of several problems that interfere in the functioning of its main systems.

Benefits of cucumber
Cucumber is a low calorie vegetable that, being rich in nutrients, could be very helpful in preventing hypercholesterolemia.

Rich in water and antioxidant compounds, it is a food that decreases the oxidation of fats, preventing cholesterol from being synthesized. Its vitamins and minerals decrease plaque formation in the arteries while maintaining normal blood flow.
Benefits of Grapefruit

Grapefruit has become popular as a supplement to fight against excess body weight and high cholesterol.
Its regular intake lowers the synthesis of bad collicol (LDL) in the liver.
It increases the antioxidant activity of the blood, minimizing the negative impact of free radicals and decreasing plaque formation in the arteries.
Its dietary fibers help decrease the absorption of cholesterol in the intestine and, in addition, improves the digestion of fats.
How to prepare this juice of aloe vera, cucumber and grapefruit?

Ingredients
Juice of 5 grapefruit
2 tablespoons aloe vera (30 g)
½ cucumber
Juice of ½ lemon
1 clove garlic (optional)

Method of preparation:
Extract the juice from the grapefruit and beat in the blender with the aloe vera gel, the cucumber and the lemon juice.
If desired, add a clove of raw garlic to potentiate its properties.
After obtaining a homogeneous drink without lumps, serve immediately.

Mode of consumption
Drink juice fasting at least three times a week.
As you can see, preparing a juice against cholesterol is very simple and does not require expensive or difficult to acquire ingredients.

SHARE
Previous articleCONTROL blood sugar with these FOODS!
Next articleHere’s how to end varicose veins naturally

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here